Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This is a quick and subpar post.

Just a brief note on the next few weeks so you have an idea of what I'm up to if I don't get to post about it all later.  It's post-midnight now and I'm frantically finishing my to-do list, because...

I'm hopping on a plane in t-minus....11 hours (!) to fly to Germany.  I'm meeting a friend there and we're going to over to Belgium to spend a few days in Brussels.  (First time I'm doing some passport-required traveling over here!)  I'll be back in Leeds on Monday.

Then, a mere few days after arriving back here I'm going on a weekend trip to Edinburgh the 25th-27th.  Should be kilt-y and fun.

Finally, on the 31st I will get on a flight from Leeds, ne'er to return.  That's a lie, but I will be away from England for about a solid month while the Uni is on Easter break.  In order, I'll be going to:

Spain: Málaga, Córdoba, Barcelona
France: Nice
Italy: Rome, Florence, Venice
Greece: Athens, Santorini, Mykonos

Then a few days in London at the end of April for the royal wedding, and I will finally arrive back in my English dorm home for the last few weeks of classes and exams.

Odds are my Internet time will be...uhh...limited.  Whenever I have an available computer, I'll try to give a Facebook shout-out at least about where in the world I am.  But you may not hear from me on the blog through April.  Sorry about that.  I'll be on the beach...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment